It is our policy to respond to the attention of any violation that compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other laws of intellectual property.
BiographyPoint.com is following the 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If your any kind of stuff or copyright material has been posted on BiographyPoint.Com or if hyperlinks returned through our site and you want to this material removed then kindly you must provide your details in a written communication.
Your copyright claim must be included these following elements:
1.you provide the authorized person evidence to act on behalf of the owner that is infringed.
- You must provide a valid email address and sufficient contact information because we may contact you.
- You should identify the sufficient detail about copyrighted work which claimed to have been infringed.The copyrighted work which claimed to have been infringed should identify the sufficient detail.This detail should be at least one search term under which any kind of stuff or material appears in BiographyPoint.Com search results.
- A declaration is that the complaining party believes that use of any kind of material complained of does not permit or authorized by the owner of the copyright, agent or the law.
- The accurate information in the notification and under the sanction of perjury, that the complaining party is fully authorized to take action on behalf of the owner right that is allegedly infringed.
- Should be signed by the person who has authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is being infringed.
- Send the infringement notice with the word of “DMCA Complaint” via email or contact form to Biographypoint@gmail.com
Kindly allow us up to a week for your email response.